Vincentre in Nuenen is happy to welcome you back, and have taken the necessary measures to ensure that everyone’s visit is as safe as possible.
General regulations in the Netherlands
- Entrance is only possible by reservation only
- If you have cold symptoms or a high temperature/fever, stay at home! You will not be allowed to visit the Vincentre
- Clean your hands regularly (this is also required when entering the Vincentre)
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres (two arms lengths) from other people
Supplementary regulations for the Vincentre
- Always follow the instructions given by our staff.
- A maximum of 10 visitors are permitted in the reception area, if necessary you may be required to wait outside
- Follow the one-way route through the museum marked out by arrows
- You are strongly advised to wear a face mask
Discover Vincent’s world
Visit the Vincentre Museum in Nuenen, follow Vincent’s artistic development that leads to his first masterpiece The Potato Eaters and visit the locations that he has captured in his work.